Organize your cluttered files and recover precious hard disk space on your Mac in a few simple steps.
It makes disk management easier than before.
Analyzes Space Usage
- Locker for Whats Chat App is an ultimate solution to lock down all your personal and important conversations in a single-tap. You can protect the entire Messenger as well, using different locking options such as PIN & Fingerprint Authentication. Requires Android.
- Disk Analyzer Pro is a flexible tool for providing a detailed drive usage report instantly. It frees up drive space in the blink of an eye. With this tool, you can easily find largest folders and files on your Mac. Additionally, you can easily view the drive space consumption report grouped by file size, file types, ownership, file date.
- QVR Pro is the network video recorder software for QNAP's QVR Pro video surveillance appliances. QVR Pro can be also used with a series of apps, such as face recognition and door access control, making it versatile for a range of scenarios.
DaisyDisk also gives you a great overview of all connected disks, be it Macintosh HD, Thunderbolt disk, flash, network storage, you name it. All displayed data are updated in real time, so you can always tell if there’s enough space to install a new game or download an HD movie.
Download Disk Analyzer Pro For Mac 4.0.3 Iso
The scan report shows usage statistics of storage in terms of file count, size and
percentage. It is one of the best disk space analyzer available today.
- Other Files
- Junk Files
- Audio Files
- Compressed Files
- Video Files
- Document Files
- Image Files
- 1 GB
- 2 GB
- 3 GB
- 4 GB
- 5 GB
- 6 GB
Download Disk Analyzer Pro For Mac 4.0.3 Full
Features and Benefits
Disk Analyzer Pro identifies large files & folders, deletes unwanted and de-clutters data on your Mac to recover precious disk space & keep your storage organized!
All Folders And Subfolders List
This feature of Disk Analyzer Pro shows a complete list of folders and subfolders on the drive sorted by file size. It helps in identifying the largest folders on the system. The list displays folder properties like their name, path, and size, number of sub folders within them etc. Apart from this last modified date and time are also displayed for user's convenience. Double clicking them would open up file explorer allowing you to manage these files.
Custom Type Summary
This is a very interesting feature of Disk Analyzer Pro which groups data into various categories depending upon their file types like source code files, image files, oldest files, document files and compressed files. Double click on the categories to see more detailed information about the files listed and the space occupied by them on the drive.
Integrated File Explorer
Using the built-in File Explorer, you can browse through storage with ease. This feature also gives you the facility to manage operations like delete, copy move etc while browsing through the storage. While browsing you can see the detailed information of the current folder like the size, sub-folders, no of files, creation date, last modified date etc. You can further open these files, preview them, or simply show them in Mac’s Finder using the File Explorer feature.
File Size and File Types
'File Size' section presents to you a summary of the files on your storage grouping them on the basis of file sizes. Double clicking them would open up file explorer allowing you to manage these files. 'File Types' section presents to you a summary of the files on your storage grouping them on the basis of document types.Double clicking them would open up file explorer allowing you to manage these files.
Here you can define settings & filters to refine search & display as per your convenience, like the unit for file size(KB, MB, GB), the drive/folder locations to exclude from the scan, the file types which should be shown in the scan results and the size and time filter for large and old files. You can choose to omit the display of empty folders in the scan results.
File Date and Unwanted Files
'File Date' sections show files grouped per size range, file types and date range respectively. Double clicking them would open up file explorer allowing you to manage these files. 'Unwanted Files' section lists all the unwanted files occupying unnecessary disk space on the drive. It includes junk files, temporary files, log files etc. which collect over time on your system. Regain gigabytes of hard drive space and de-clutter your system by getting rid of these files.
Disk Report and Overview
Disk Analysis report shows the usage statistics of the storage in terms of file count, size and percentage of the storage being used by various file types. It gives you both, detailed and graphical overview of the storage. Double clicking a file category in the overview section opens file viewer window where you can delete, copy, move, Zip files and apply further search filters.
A powerful disk analysis tool for MAC
Disk Analyzer Pro is a powerful tool which provides you a detailed overview of which files and folders are hogging the most disk space on the system, grouped by file size, file type, file date and other attributes.
Disk Analyzer Pro experiences
I am very pleased with this application. It is very intuitive and tells me what I want to know about the objects that are consuming space. I have found it to be extremely useful in managing the precious and limited space on my MacBook Pro 256 GB HD. I was constantly managing the last few GB of free space before I got Disk Analyzer Pro. When I used the application, it told me what I could move to my SD Card that would free up enough space to keep me from having to do constant space management on the HD.
Disk Analyzer Pro experiences
Down to 4Gb's of space, this program helped me recover 45 GB's of space on my hard drive. It helped identify files I thought was long gone.
- 6 independent filter + compressor/expander
- 3 filter types, analogue design, minimal phase, zero delay
- many comfort functions to setup multiple bands
- NEW: independent stereo/left/right/mid/side processing per band
- side chain support
- sample rates up to 192 kHz
- 'real' over sampling, up to 4x
- hi-res spectrum analyzer with 32k FFT
- pre/post-EQ spectrum, max/average/live spectrum, stereo/left/right/mid/side
- smoothed, ISO R40 smoothed and raw data spectrum
- post filter predictive spectrum
- EQ cheat sheets
- frequency tracker
- Extended input/output meter, Peak/RMS/EBU/VU
- Perceptual Loudness Matching (powered by AB-LM Lite)
- narrow-band sweeping mode
- spectrum freeze mode
- sample exact A/B toggle for all processing modes
- precise parameter input
- arge, resizable and easy to use GUI
- free GUI scaling and resizing
- full DAW automation support, smooth parameter change
- 64-bit internal processing
- very efficient CPU usage design
- product needs to be activated with license key
- free update for dEQ6 customers
- demo version available