Just like Cydia for iOS devices, there's also an alternative application store for the Mac App Store for your macOS computer: we're talking about HackStore. Its developers want users to have more possibilities to choose what to install on their computer and to have access to software that hasn't made it to the App Store due to not meeting some of its rules or licenses.
Main features of the alternative to the Mac App Store
- The interface recreates the aspect of the official marketplace so no users will have problems finding out how to use it.
- Includes programs that Apple hasn't authorized, as well as free and open-source applications.
- How to use it is very simple: download the application, install it, and ready.
- Includes a huge repository of applications with programs of the likes of FileZilla, PaintBrush or GIMP.
- Sorts the applications by categories and comes along with a search tool.
Jul 18, 2021 Download Topaz Sharpen AI 2 for macOS Free. Click on the button given below to download Topaz Sharpen AI 2 latest version for Mac setup free. It is a complete offline setup of Sharpen AI 2.1.1 for Mac with a single click download link. Download Audacity Download the free Audacity audio editor for Windows, Mac or Linux from our download partner, FossHub: Download Audacity for Windows, Mac or Linux Audacity is free of charge. No registration or hardware purchase required. 64-Bit For Windows Audacity 3.1.x is available both i.
Levelator For Pc
However, for the time being, although we can download and install the store, its interface only shows us a pitch-black window so we can no longer access its repository of applications. Let's hope that its developers or others recover the project in the future (if Apple lets them).
The Levelator was a free application distributed by The Conversations Network and developed by Bruce and Malcolm Sharpe, Norman Lorrain and Doug Kaye. Originally distributed by GigaVox Media, Inc (a for-profit company), the rights were transferred to The Conversations Network (a California 501 (c) (3)) in 2008.