Current Versions for Windows, macOS and iOS
Software extensions for supported Learning Management Systems:Moodle, ILIAS.
Mar 09, 2011 OldVersion.com Points System. When you upload software to oldversion.com you get rewarded by points. For every field that is filled out correctly, points will be rewarded, some fields are optional but the more you provide the more you will get rewarded! Downloads PRODUCT NAMEVERSIONHELP LINKSDOWNLOAD LINKS Trained on thousands of videos and combining information from multiple input video frames, Topaz Video Enhance AI enlarges your video up to 8K resolution with true details and motion consistency. Topaz Video Enhance AI 2.6.1Help Links: Min Requirements Help Center FAQ Change Log Windows Mac Enlarging your image without.
Safe Exam Browser 3.3.1 for Windows 8.1 and 10
Download from GitHub project site.
This update improves the performance of the SEB-Server integration, adds a raise hand functionality for the live remote proctoring with SEB-Server and fixes various minor issues. Below a list of the most prominent new features and changes:
- Implemented raise hand functionality for live remote proctoring with SEB-Server.
- Improved performance of SEB-Server integration.
- Added new configuration option for middle mouse button.
- Updated browser engine to version 92.0.25 (Chromium version 92.0.4515.131).
See release notes for all changes and read themanual for more information.
Safe Exam Browser 2.4.1 for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
Download from GitHub project site.
SEB 2.4.1 for Windows is a maintenance release, which can be used if the refactored, more modern version SEB 3.0.1 misses a feature you need. SEB 2.4.1 fixes an issue which was reported to happen when using the SEB-Moodle Deeper Integration (available by default in Moodle 3.9 and as plugin for Moodle 3.7 and 3.8).
Please note our new update policy: We will only support the latest SEB version and will remove all older SEB versions after a grace period. Only with updated SEB versions you can achieve the best possible security and stability of e-assessments. Before asking any support question or reporting a bug, install the latest SEB version and try to reproduce the issue with the most recent version. We can't answer questions anymore when the SEB version isn't mentioned or when you don't confirm you tried it with the current version.
New in SEB 2.4.1:
- Fixed issue when the old browser window stayed open while reconfiguring with seb(s) link, together with the Firefox file open dialog. Should fix issues when using SEB-Moodle Deeper Integration.
- Implemented fix for VMware Windows Registry error: The Registry value for 'Enable VMware Client Shade' will now only be set if the active configuration explicitly says so (see new setting in SEB Config Tool / Registry / 'Set VMware configuration'. Don't enable this setting if you are not running SEB in a VMware Horizon View virtual desktop.
- Added Zoom to list of prohibited applications. If you want to use Zoom together with SEB, you have to set its 'Active' property to false (Applications / Prohibited Processes).
- Added expansion of environment variables in path of permitted processes. This allows to configure applications to run as permitted process, which need to be installed in subdirectories of the user directory, for example %AppData%.
New since SEB 2.4:
- Config Key feature, hash checksum value to verify settings used by SEB. The Config Key can be generated automatically by a compatible exam system together with the SEB config to be used for an exam. All SEB versions supporting the Config Key generate the same key, as long as the same SEB config file is used.
- Implemented setting keys to control clearing cookies when starting/ending a session (examSessionClearCookiesOnStart / examSessionClearCookiesOnEnd). This can be used to keep users logged in (SEB started with client settings) after an exam session was started.
- Now TLS 1.2 is supported for downloading .seb files using sebs:// links.
- Added more default prohibited processes.
- Private clipboard should now also work correctly with rich-text editors like TinyMCE (fixed double pasting of text).
- Additional bugfixes.
See release notes for all changes.
- Using the powerful feature 'Additional Resources', external and embedded webpages, full or partial websites, HTML5 web applications and PDF documents can be accessed securely and easily in exams using icons in the SEB task bar (similar to permitted applications) or hierarchical popup menus.
- Support for encrypted .seb setting files which allow to individually configure SEB per exam. The configuration is compatible with the Windows, Mac and iOS versions of SEB. Use the separate SEB Windows configuration tool to create .seb settings.
- Buttons in the SEB task bar for back to start, reload page, change keyboard layout, switch Wi-Fi network, change audio volume and a display for the current time improve usability in exams.
- Feature to quit SEB after the exam is submitted by specifying a quit link and placing this on the summary page displayed by your LMS after submitting the exam.
- The Browser Exam Key allows an exam module to authenticate the connecting SEB version and its settings. Plug-ins offering this functionality have been released for the learning management systems Moodle and ILIAS, OpenOLAT from version 10.2 has built-in support.
- Configurable options (per exam) in the user interface: Size and positioning of browser windows (main window with the quiz and additional browser windows) can be preset. The SEB main browser window can be displayed full screen or as a sizable and movable window.
- Permitted third party applications are easy to start and to switch to (autostart together with SEB and by clicking on its icon in the SEB task bar). Prohibited processes and applications can be defined which are closed when SEB starts up. SEB contains a list of default prohibited processes too.
- PrintScreen can be blocked, the clipboard is cleared when SEB is started and stopped.
- Security feature which monitors processes and hinders all non-permitted applications to open, become active and display windows while SEB is running.
- Individual proxy settings, URL filters and server certificates can be used per exam.
- SEB config files saved for configuring a client can contain embedded cryptographic identities (X.509 certificates with private key) which will be installed in the Windows Certificate Store and then can be used to decrypt .seb config files without having to use a settings password.
- Screen saver and idle sleep are paused while SEB is running to prevent having to enter an screen unlock password before the exam starts.
SEB configuration editor for creating and modifying .seb settings files for Safe Exam Browser:
- Allows to define all options for the Windows and Mac versions of SEB 2.x.
- Can save .seb files for individual configuration per exam and per exam client, which are protected by strong encryption against manipulation.
- Configuration files can configure a SEB exam client to show for example a portal page with the current exams.
- Configuration files can be used to start an exam with individual configuration (like specific security and user interface options, permitted third party applications and additional resources, Browser Exam Key for authenticating these settings and the SEB application to an exam server, Quit Link to close SEB automatically when an exam is submitted etc.).
- Supports .seb files encrypted with password or X.509 (public/private key cryptography) certificates. For debugging purposes .seb configuration files can be saved unencrypted in an human readable XML format.
See release notes for all changes and read themanual for more information.
Current version of Safe Exam Browser for macOS 12, 11, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11
Build 343F. SHA1: 03a761833c4dbb808c0fb7fc3d8324b591f8435b
Download from GitHub project site.
SEB 3.0 for macOS is a major update, supporting the modern WebKit browser engine and access to camera/microphone via WebRTC.
- Support for the modern WebKit browser engine (WKWebView), which increases performance, stability and compatibility with web applications.
- Access to camera/microphone via WebRTC on macOS 11.1 Big Sur and newer. You can use web-based video conferencing and remote proctoring solutions, as long as the requirements explained in release notes are met, so that SEB can use the modern WebView. Note: Apple currently doesn't support getDisplayMedia in WKWebView for screen sharing.
- Due to refactored code using newer APIs, SEB 3.0 requires macOS 10.11 or later (using the modern WebView requires macOS 10.13 or later). We recommend to only use macOS versions which still receive security updates from Apple (the three most recent, currently macOS 10.14, 10.15 and 11).
- Support for restart session (Preferences/Exam/Link to quit SEB after exam/Restart instead of quitting) and quit SEB/session features, which are mostly interesting for managed Macs and kiosk environments: If client settings are secure (have a quit password set), SEB was not started with a seb(s) link or .seb file and an exam session is quit, SEB is not quit (terminated), but only the exam session (SEB is restarted with client settings).
- Added setting in Preferences / Security / Check full macOS version number for full control about minimal allowed macOS version (major/minor/patch version numbers).
- Use AAC kiosk mode only on macOS 15.4+ and 11.4+ (except 11.0 - 11.3, as there was an issue with DNS lookup. This caused pages with yet unknown domains to not load). The AAC Assessment Mode is more secure, as it blocks any other applications on the Mac to access the Internet/network and to capture the screen. You can activate it in Preferences / Security / Use Assessment Mode (AAC) if available.
- Support for encrypted SEB setting files (file type .seb) which allow to individually configure SEB per exam. You can use the same .seb files for starting exams on SEB Windows clients and SEB clients on macOS.
- Comfortable built-in editor for the platform-independent SEB configuration files, which can also set all additional individual settings for the Windows version.
- SEB features an optional dock/task bar displaying an icon for the SEB browser with controls for its open browser windows, additional buttons and display widgets.
- SEB can easily be quit after the exam is submitted by specifying a quit link and placing it on the summary page displayed by your LMS/exam system after submitting the exam.
- The Browser Exam Key allows an exam module to authenticate the connecting SEB version and its settings. Plug-ins offering this functionality have been released for the learning management systems Moodle and ILIAS, other systems have built-in support: OpenOLAT, Inspera Assessment and others.
- User interface can be customized: Size and positioning of browser windows (main window with the quiz and additional browser windows) can be preset. Main window can be displayed full screen. An indicator shows network activity.
- SEB can optionally display the standard macOS menu bar and a tool bar in browser windows, functions like 'About SEB', quit, open preferences, reload page, zoom page/text and browsing back/forward are therefore easier accessible.
- Enhanced URL filter including teaching mode to control access of the SEB browser to web links and resources. Saved settings files contain URL filter rules which also work in SEB for Windows.
See release notes for all changes.
Current version of SafeExamBrowser for iOS/iPadOS 11 and newer
The major update SEB 3 for iOS supports the modern WebKit browser engine, access to camera/microphone via WebRTC on iOS 14.3, SEB Server and live remote proctoring.
New in SEB 3.0.1 for iOS:
- SEB 3.0.1 runs by default on iOS/iPadOS 15
- Fixed that a custom user agent and suffix wasn't updated when reconfiguring SEB.
New in SEB 3.0 for iOS:
- Support for the modern WebKit browser engine, which increases performance, stability and compatibility with web applications.
- Access to camera/microphone via WebRTC on iOS 14.3 or newer.
- SEB 3.0 for iOS can now also be started with seb(s) links to servers requiring authentication (including Basic Auth).
- With the SEB integration in Moodle 3.9 or newer, you can now use the 'Launch Safe Exam Browser' button to open the quiz in SEB for iOS.
- Live remote proctoring using the free, open source video conferencing solution Jitsi Meet. You can use any Jitsi Meet server to test this feature, for example https://meet.jit.si (or install your own Jitsi Meet server).
- AI (machine learning) supported proctoring detects if candidates disappear from the camera view or if other faces show up. Also suspicious face movements are detected and displayed with warning symbols in the video stream. The face tracking features work on-device and respect privacy.
- Support for SEB Server: In the web backend of SEB Server, an administrator can import exam metadata from a learning management system (LMS) and create SEB Server exams. The list of current exams is then displayed on the SEB clients connected to this SEB Server instance. During the exam, the clients can be monitored in the SEB Server web backend, SEB can be quit remotely etc.
- Both Jitsi remote proctoring and SEB Server require examination administrators to set up their own server instances (or use external service providers) and configure SEB clients to connect to those servers. SEB doesn't use any centralized server instances and the according features are by default disabled.
- Fix for 'Back to Safari' button/link function in visible Status Bar on iOS 14 before 14.5 in AAC kiosk mode.
- SEB doesn't show context menu on phone numbers detected by the web view anymore.
- The single app kiosk mode used by SEB is built into the iOS operating system and therefore provides a high level of security.
- Students cannot switch to other apps, access other websites or communicate with other students during an exam.
- Notifications, FaceTime/voice calls and screen shots are also blocked.
- SEB for iOS works both on unmanaged iOS devices like students' own iPads as well as on iOS devices owned and managed by an institution.
- SEB for iOS is compatible with the existing versions for macOS and Windows. You can use the same SEB config links and files to start exams in SEB from Safari or Mail or to configure SEB to display your institution's exam system start/portal page.
- In SEB for iOS exams with individual settings can also be started by QR codes.
- SEB for iOS can be installed and configured using a mobile device management system, as it supports the iOS feature 'MDM Managed Configuration'.
- SEB for iOS is also compatible with Apple Classroom.
- This version contains some new features currently unique to the iOS version and almost all features of the macOS/Windows versions. Please check the compatibility of SEB for iOS version 2.1.14 with your exam system.
See release notes for complete list of new features and changes. Check out the SEB for iOS manual which explains all features (currently being updated for SEB 3.0). In addition, we published a first version of a tutorial which will help exam administrators to better understand how to configure and use SEB for iOS. It also includes how SEB for iOS can be used together with the Apple Classroom app. More topics will be added to this tutorial over time.
Learning Management Systems
This plugin ensures that the right and unmodified SEB version using the correct (secure) settings is connecting to a Moodle quiz. After installing this plugin you can copy the Browser Exam Key hash code generated by SEB for the SEB settings used into the quiz settings in Moodle (see manuals for Windows/macOS versions of SEB).
Download LiveCalc For Mac 2.2.1 Pro
This plugin ensures that the right and unmodified SEB version using the correct (secure) settings is connecting to an ILIAS instance with a specific user role. After installing this plugin you can copy the Browser Exam Key hash code generated by SEB for the SEB settings used into the ILIAS settings (see manuals for Windows/macOS versions of SEB).
Choose any resolution - 1080p HD included - and begin the download. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to download a video from YouTube on Mac. Surf YouTube until you find a good video. Copy the URL from it. Airy’s main window has a text field; paste the video address into it. Explore the best Reference software for Mac. Browse our catalog of over 50 000 mac apps. MacUpdate is serving app downloads since 1997.
This is an archive page for older versions of our software. Please note that we no longer provide regular bug fixes, service pack updates and hotfixes to these versions.
If you’re looking for the most recent versions, please visit the Download Center.
Please confirm that Revu is compatible with your computer before downloading. Revu uses a single installer for Standard, CAD and eXtreme. For Revu 2019 and Revu 20, your serial number and product key will automatically assign the correct edition for installation. For Revu 2018 and below, you’ll be prompted to choose your preferred edition once you begin installation.
If you need a help guide, check our Online Manuals page.
|Revu 2019 (2019.1.20)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit||Update from 2019.x||Release notes|
|Revu 2018 (2018.6)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit||Update from 2018.x||Release notes|
|Revu 2017 (2017.0.40)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit||Update from 2017.x||Release notes|
|Revu 2016 (2016.5.2)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit||Release notes|
|Revu 2015 (2015.6)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit|
|Revu 12 (12.6)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit|
|Revu 11 (11.7)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit|
|Revu 10 (10.23)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit|
|Revu 9 (9.51)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit|
|Bluebeam Revu 8 Standard (8.5.1)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-Bit|
|Bluebeam Revu 8 CAD (8.5.1)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit|
|Bluebeam Revu 7 Standard (7.2.1)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit|
|Bluebeam Revu 7 CAD (7.2.1)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit|
|Bluebeam Revu 6 Standard (6.54)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit|
|Bluebeam Revu 6 CAD (6.54)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit|
|Bluebeam Revu 5 Standard (5.5.3)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit|
|Bluebeam Revu 5 CAD (5.5.3)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit|
|Bluebeam PDF Revu (4.7.1)||Download 32-bit|
|Bluebeam PDF Revu AutoCAD Edition (4.7.1)||Download 32-bit|
|Bluebeam PDF Revu SolidWorks Edition (4.7.1)||Download 32-bit|
|Bluebeam Lite (2.5.2)||Download 32-bit|
|Bluebeam Conversion Server (3.5.1)||Download 32-bit|
|Pushbutton Plus for AutoCAD (3.5.2)||Download 32-bit|
|Pushbutton Plus for SolidWorks (3.5.2)||Download 32-bit|
|Pushbutton PDF for SolidWorks (2.4.1)||Download 32-bit|
|Pushbutton PDF (2.2.8)||Download 32-bit|
Revu for Mac (End of Life)
Bluebeam has discontinued development of Revu for Mac and is no longer selling it as a product.
Please check the Revu for Mac 2 compatibility or the Revu for Mac 1 compatibility before downloading.
|Revu for Mac 2 (2.1)||Download||Release notes|
|Revu for Mac 1 (1.9.3)||Download||Release notes|
Studio Enterprise (End of Life)
Bluebeam has discontinued development of Studio Enterprise and is no longer selling it as a product.
Vu as a standalone product has been deprecated. Its functionality is now available using View Mode.
|Vu 2017 (2017.0.40)||Download|
|Vu 2016 (2016.5.2)||Download|
|Vu 2015 (2015.6)||Download|
|Vu 11 (11.7)||Download|
|Vu 10 (10.2.3)||Download|
Bluebeam Q (End of Life)
Bluebeam has discontinued development of Q and is no longer selling it as a product. Click here for more information about the End of Life plan.
Download AWMOORuby For Mac 2.1 Software
|Bluebeam Q (4.5.3)||Download 64-bit||Download 32-bit||Release notes|
Download AWMOORuby For Mac 2.1 Full
Download AWMOORuby For Mac 2.1 Pro
Revu 2017 & Below
Download LiveCalc For Mac 2.2.1 Serial
Download LiveCalc For Mac 2.2.1 Professional
Download Awmooruby For Mac 2.1 Full