BaseCamp 184.108.40.206 Beta posted. Added ability to add and move track points using the selector tool. Changed hand tool to act more like the selector tool when clicking and double clicking on user data and map points. Users can seamlessly participate in audio-video or audio-only calls to and from other HDX RealTime Media Engine users, native Skype® for Business and Lync® client users, and other standards-based desktop video and conference room systems. The HDX RealTime Media Engine is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Chat from your Mac to any device
Mac users can chat, message, and share files with other WeChat users without the need for a mobile device. The desktop version contains a limited number of features of the smartphone app.
Social interaction directly from your Mac
Beyond using just mobile devices, Mac users can keep in touch with friends and family directly from their laptop.
WeChat for Mac lets you send files and images straight from your Mac to other people using the program on any device. Like the mobile app, you can send voice messages and use a group chat. It’s free, and pushes out any ads that other programs are flooded with.
The beauty of this desktop version is that all you need is your computer. Just scan the QR code and be up and running. It’s great for people who want to avoid a download of the program to their phone. A bonus is that it requires very little storage space on the computer.
WeChat has some handy features. Use the screenshot tool to snap an instant image and send it on. It’s easy to get lost in a group chat, so this software gives members a notification when their name gets mentioned.
Quick messaging can lead to making mistakes. The program features a recall option. However, the limitation of this feature is that it is only relevant for the last one sent and within 2 minutes only.
The app is heavily used in China and across parts of Asia. Yet, it hasn’t had the same uptake globally as its competitors, making it a weak choice outside the key countries.
Where can you run this program?
WeChat runs across all platforms and mobile devices. A desktop version is available for Mac and Windows.
Is there a better alternative?
Yes, there is. WeChat is very popular in China. However, Line or WhatsApp are more widely used worldwide.
WeChat for Mac allows desktop users to access limited features of the smartphone app. Only recommended for users in, or with, an extensive network in China
Should you download it?
Yes, but only if you want to use your Mac to contact users of Wechat. Otherwise, there are other options.
- Runs across multiple platforms
- Uses little storage space
- Recall function is strict
- Popular only in China
- Limited features
Note: A newer security-fix release, 3.2.6, is currently available. Its use is recommended.
Download Zoom For Mac 3.2.0 Free
Python 3.2 was released on February 20th, 2011.
Python 3.2 is a continuation of the efforts to improve and stabilize the Python3.x line. Since the final release of Python 2.7, the 2.x line will only receivebugfixes, and new features are developed for 3.x only.
Since PEP 3003, the Moratorium on Language Changes, is in effect, there areno changes in Python's syntax and only few changes to built-in types in Python3.2. Development efforts concentrated on the standard library and support forporting code to Python 3. Highlights are:
- numerous improvements to the unittest module
- PEP 3147, support for .pyc repository directories
- PEP 3149, support for version tagged dynamic libraries
- PEP 3148, a new futures library for concurrent programming
- PEP 384, a stable ABI for extension modules
- PEP 391, dictionary-based logging configuration
- an overhauled GIL implementation that reduces contention
- an extended email package that handles bytes messages
- a much improved ssl module with support for SSL contexts and certificatehostname matching
- a sysconfig module to access configuration information
- additions to the shutil module, among them archive file support
- many enhancements to configparser, among them mapping protocol support
- improvements to pdb, the Python debugger
- countless fixes regarding bytes/string issues; among them full supportfor a bytes environment (filenames, environment variables)
- many consistency and behavior fixes for numeric operations
See these resources for further information:
- Change log for this release.
- Report bugs at http://bugs.python.org.
- Help fund Python and its community.
This is a production release. Please report any bugs you encounter.
We currently support these formats for download:
- Bzipped source tar ball (3.2)(sig), ~ 11 MB
- XZ compressed source tar ball (3.2)(sig), ~ 8.5 MB
- Gzipped source tar ball (3.2)(sig), ~ 13 MB
- Windows x86 MSI Installer (3.2)(sig) and Visual Studio debug informationfiles(sig)
- Windows X86-64 MSI Installer (3.2)(sig) and Visual Studiodebug information files(sig)
- Mac OS X 64-bit/32-bit Installer (3.2) for Mac OS X 10.6(sig).[You may need an updated Tcl/Tk install to run IDLE or use Tkinter,see note 2 for instructions.]
The source tarballs are signed with Georg Brandl's key, which has a key id of36580288; the fingerprint is 26DE A9D4 6133 91EF 3E25 C9FF 0A5B 1018 36580288. The Windows installer was signed by Martin von Löwis' public key, whichhas a key id of 7D9DC8D2. The Mac installers were signed with Ned Deily's key,which has a key id of 6F5E1540. The public keys are located on the downloadpage.
MD5 checksums and sizes of the released files:
Zoom For Mac Download Link
|||The binaries for AMD64 will also work on processors that implement theIntel 64 architecture (formerly EM64T), i.e. the architecture thatMicrosoft calls x64, and AMD called x86-64 before calling it AMD64. Theywill not work on Intel Itanium Processors (formerly IA-64).|
Download Zoom My For Mac 3 2 0 Free
|||(1, 2) There is important information about IDLE, Tkinter, and Tcl/Tk on Mac OSX here. Also, on Mac OS X 10.6, if you need tobuild C extension modules with the 32-bit-only Python installed, you willneed Apple Xcode 3, not 4. The 64-bit/32-bit Python can use eitherXcode 3 or Xcode 4.|